Booking your first counselling session. You have been contemplating for some time now that you might need to see a counsellor to talk about your concerns. Finally, you have made the decision that counselling might be for you and that I might be able to help you today. All you need to do is to follow a few simple steps:
- Make a booking either by completing the form enclosed under the ‘Contact’ option or by calling and leaving a message on 07882052339.
- I will aim to respond to your enquiry within the next 24 hours.
- Together, we will try to arrange a booking for your first counselling session on a day and a time that best suit us both.
At this initial session:
- I will be giving you information about confidentiality policy, cancellation policy, plan for an end of session and data protection.
- We will be able to discuss how to best work together during the sessions and your expectations about the counselling process and about each other.
- We can also look at what you would like to get out of counselling, what your fears and hopes are and any other queries you might have.
- If you decide to continue with counselling, the sessions will be on-going, on the same day and time that we would have agreed at our first session.
- You will then be given a copy of the counselling agreement for you to sign. I will be happy to discuss any concerns about this before signing.
The sessions have a duration of 50 minutes and my fees are £45 per session.
In order to support you to make a booking for your first session, I’m able to offer you a free 30-minutes telephone consultation.